Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen D Adinoff MD
Dr. Allen D Adinoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adinoff is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Allen D Adinoff has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Allen D Adinoff has the following 13 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Adinoff - Posted on June 20th, 2012
Dr. Adinoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1977
National Jewish Health
Dr. Allen D Adinoff Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOLORADO ALLERGY AND ASTHMA CENTER, 125 Rampart Way Ste 100, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen D Adinoff, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Denver, CO, in this video.
Dr. Allen D Adinoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.