Dr. E Alejandro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. E Alejandro?

maa

Posted on January 21st, 2013

the clerks in the front have no good pt service rude and no sympathy for ill patients

Good Review.. Recommended

Posted on August 27th, 2010

The first time I saw Doctor Alejandro was when I first gave birth to my second child. He walked in my room.. introduced himself, let me know what he was gonna do.. and then the magic happened.. he treated my child with so much care.. embraced her.. had humor.. the way he treated my new born was excellent. He offered a card and from then on it's been 9 years he's been my children pediatrician. Every time we walk in that office he still treats his patients with the same care and concern. He helps children visits easier when they're scared. I use to go to a clinic that treat u like a lab rat. They'd make u wait for hours and were very careless and cold. Their additudes were disturbing and u felt unwelcome. Very unprofessional. In Alejandro's office they treat you with respect. I recommend this Pediatric office.

Posted on September 28th, 2015