Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen D Auerbach
Dr. Allen D Auerbach, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pennsville, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Allen D Auerbach has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Allen D Auerbach has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
#1 patient :)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Auerbach - Posted on September 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Auerbach - Posted on March 23rd, 2016
has a very unfriendly vibe. will repeatedly ask the same questions about your background, as if he does not believe what you are saying.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Auerbach - Posted on December 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Auerbach - Posted on April 15th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen D Auerbach - Posted on February 24th, 2013
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
45 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Allen D Auerbach Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOOPER PRIMARY CARE, 390 N Broadway Ste 100, Pennsville, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen D Auerbach, DO - Family Medicine in Pennsville, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Allen D Auerbach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pennsville, NJ.