Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allen L Babcock has 2 locations
4600 Investment Dr Ste 120
Troy, MI 48098
Book Online Now
Dr. Allen L Babcock has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Allen L Babcock has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Allen L Babcock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Stay away for the love of god
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen L Babcock - Posted on August 8th, 2018
If you want to be yelled at by a Doctor and made to feel like you've done something wrong (When you're likely going through agony everyday) then this is the guy for you! Seems to have some sort of god complex and treats patients like garbage. Do yourself a favor and find someone with compassion because Babcock doesn't offer anything but abuse.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen L Babcock - Posted on October 29th, 2016
I would never recommend a friend to him. He was short and rude. He seemed to be just interested in his documentation and not the truth. He was cutting me off while I was giving him reply to his questions. And move on to next question. He confused me with his fast pace of going over questions and not letting me think and reply. He pushed answers on me. I hated my experience with him. I went home and cried.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen L Babcock - Posted on June 4th, 2016
Obviously this doctors was there to collect money from the insurance. I've never had that experience to go to a doctor for help after 7 months leaving with pain and his diagnosis and recommendation - epidural. He actually said that most likely I'll need 3 epidurals before neurosurgeon can see me. At the end he wrote a prescription that he signed electronically and the pharmacy was not allowed to fulfill because of the nature of the medicine. I called the office as well the pharmacist and 3 days later-nothing. If you value your time and money-------CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT with this so called doctor.
Do not see
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen L Babcock - Posted on May 8th, 2016
He needs to retire
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen L Babcock - Posted on April 14th, 2015
48 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Allen L Babcock Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Allen L Babcock
Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. He completed his residency training at William Beaumont Hospital. His interests include General Orthopaedics, Arthroscopic Surgery and Hip Reconstructive Surgery.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen L Babcock, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Troy, MI, in this video.
Dr. Allen L Babcock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, MI.