Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Allen L Babcock has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Allen L Babcock has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Allen L Babcock has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allen L Babcock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I would never recommend a friend to him. He was short and rude. He seemed to be just interested in his documentation and not the truth. He was cutting me off while I was giving him reply to his questions. And move on to next question. He confused me with his fast pace of going over questions and not letting me think and reply. He pushed answers on me. I hated my experience with him. I went home and cried.
Obviously this doctors was there to collect money from the insurance. I've never had that experience to go to a doctor for help after 7 months leaving with pain and his diagnosis and recommendation - epidural. He actually said that most likely I'll need 3 epidurals before neurosurgeon can see me. At the end he wrote a prescription that he signed electronically and the pharmacy was not allowed to fulfill because of the nature of the medicine. I called the office as well the pharmacist and 3 days later-nothing. If you value your time and money-------CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT with this so called doctor.
Dr. Babcock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Allen L Babcock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen L Babcock, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Auburn Hills, MI, in this video.
Dr. Allen L Babcock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.