Dr. Allen L Babcock Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Allen L Babcock?

I would never recommend a friend to him. He was short and rude. He seemed to be just interested in his documentation and not the truth. He was cutting me off while I was giving him reply to his questions. And move on to next question. He confused me with his fast pace of going over questions and not letting me think and reply. He pushed answers on me. I hated my experience with him. I went home and cried.

Obviously this doctors was there to collect money from the insurance. I've never had that experience to go to a doctor for help after 7 months leaving with pain and his diagnosis and recommendation - epidural. He actually said that most likely I'll need 3 epidurals before neurosurgeon can see me. At the end he wrote a prescription that he signed electronically and the pharmacy was not allowed to fulfill because of the nature of the medicine. I called the office as well the pharmacist and 3 days later-nothing. If you value your time and money-------CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT with this so called doctor.

Do not see

This doctor was rude, belittling and not professional. I would never go back to him. He left the exam door open and shouted to his staff out the door about the diagnosis after he berated us upon initial meeting. The only reason I gave 2 stars was because his staff was excellent.

He needs to retire

This doctor was very short with me and not willing to answer my questions. Seemed very disinterested in my care and was ready to move onto the next patient. Not satisfied at all!

de nichols

the best dr. Love everything about him and staff..