Dr. Allen Boyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Boyd?

post hip happy

Posted on March 16th, 2015

dr boyd is a true professional an expert at what he and his team do. 14 years post hip surgery and z e r o problems !

assurance

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Dr. Boyd, in my opinion is a very thoughtful, and professional specialist. He was consistent with fallow ups with his patients. Dr. Boyd also was very informative as to the steps that would be taken prior and after surgery. Dr..Boyd made my experience as comforting as possible due to his bedside manners , and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Boyd for joint replacement surgeries.

Painless

Posted on September 21st, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Boyd's since 1994 and always look forward to my check-ups. He has replaced both of my hips and both knees and I recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon. I've found him to be ready with a smile and have a great bedside manner. My surgeries have always had good outcomes.

Hip

Posted on June 6th, 2012

He runs a practice that moved me though an efficient evaluation of my arthritic hip, had sufficient time with me to explain what the problems were and agree to do the work. Surgery went very efficiently, recovery was excellent partly because of his techniques, first follow up was fine. He does not spend a lot of "personality" time but he and his staff answered all my questions and I was treated very well.

Posted on November 27th, 2016