Dr. Allen Weiss Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

best professional pychiatrist i have encountered always left appointments feeling 1000000000% progress was made dealing with my issues!!!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2011

I never experienced any problems with treatment, diagnosis and overall his obvious Passion for what he did for people . I have yet to find a pychiatrist to help me as beneficially as Dr.Weiss always did. sincerely, a patient that truly misses a doctor that made a difference in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metastatic Melanoma