1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Allen C Zechowy?

Just wants your money and does not care about science or data

The doctor was very defensive and rude. When I was asking basic and simple questions he became very enraged for no reason. I had a CAT scan and one EEG test done from the hospital before I went to him. When he saw the test were normal he wanted me to take two more tests and then see him again. The first test was a 24 hour EEG test to be done at his Cherry Hill office and a MRI to be done at SJRA. When I arrived at his Cherry Hill office to get the 24 hour EEG done, to my surprise they changed their mind and instead gave me the another EEG test which was the same from the previous test I got at the hospital just one month before. When my MRI and the 2rd EEG test were done I suppose to come back to his office to see him for the final results. When I questioned what were my results he did not give me any answers. He did not tell me the results of the 2rd EEG test instead he explained the 2rd EEG test results did not matter and were meaningless. So…the 2rd EEG test was a waste? After that I showed him my MRI results so he could exam them in order to find my issue. HE COULD NOT READ MY MRI RESULTS! My CAT scan and my first EEG test were normal. The 2rd EEG test results were ignored and MRI results he could not read. The data on my test results were not complete. But… despite the results of the now incomplete data he still thought should go on medication for life despite the data. That I should just forget about the tests that I went through and just be his patient for life and be medicated. When I questioned basis of his conclusions he went crazy. If my test results are normal then I am fine. If my test results found something wrong with me then I am not fine. I know this. We need to wait for all the data to come through and only then we make a choice on what to do. Instead his method is to ignore the data and just do what he says just because he says so….

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.

Dr. Allen C Zechowy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.

Dr. Allen C Zechowy Is this you?