Dr. Ching-Chiang A Chu Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ching-Chiang A Chu?

Great Doctor Great Staff

Overall experience was great consider this is a speciality office. Doctor is very knowledgable, I didnt know he had completed the EMG test, it was painless.Staff are very friendly, go out of their way to be helpfull and they are very knowledgable.I highly recommend this Doctor and his staff ! !

Referred to Dr. Chu from my primary care doctor for possible muscle disease. He is very knowledgeable, but tough to follow at times. I was most disappointed at the very poor follow through from his nursing staff on additional blood work and tests to be done. I left numerous messages that were never returned and ultimately had to contact the lab and hospital myself. What took them 3 weeks to get scheduled could have been done in 1 day. To his credit, Dr. Chu was concerned to hear about the lack of responsiveness but don't know if anything was done to correct long term.

UNPROFESSIONAL

I went to this doctor for a sleep study for sleep apnea. The first thing he did was a neurological workup and told me I was losing the feeling in my feet. The whole thing was rushed and very unprofessional. My sleep study was cancelled and the office staff could not guarantee it would be done at the rescheduled time. The exam rooms had sleep study beds in them and I assume were used at night for the studys. Not at all comfortable or homey looking. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN ALL WAYS. Rude staff.