Dr. Allen Corbett Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Allen Corbett?

I was not treated as a patient he is not a personable Doctor .

love dr. corbett

Really bad medical experience

From my own personal experience at this doctors office I will say I would never go back , I don't not think he is professional . Also needs to be reminded of the hepa laws and what it means to be a doctor , He did not respect any .

Bad experience at this doctor

This doctor need to improve his bed side manor, very unprofessional, his lab coat was very dirty . He lacks compassion I would not ever go back he has no class .

Avoid this doctor like the plague.

Atrocious, and cruel. That sums up my appointment.

Drifted off onto stories that had nothing to do with anything

Since my usual doctor is leaving her practice to continue her education, I scheduled an appt. with her associate, Dr. Corbett. I went in for a follow up on my usual bloodwork, eg: cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, etc. He came into the room, and we never really discussed why I was there. While he was typing into his PC, he started telling me a story of how he swore he'd never buy Sirius radio for his car. He continued to tell me how he'd bought a new car, and it came with it. He said he left the car lot, and got lost in his own little world, due to the music, and ended up in a "bad part of town". What that had to do with me and why I was there, I have no clue. Then, he asked me about having a pelvic, and did I require a nurse to be present? I said my last Dr. being a woman, I didn't feel the need. He started to explain to me what a pelvic is, etc. I am 60 years old, have had a child, and have had MANY pelvic exams! I told him I'd just had one last Dec, and would go to my OB/GYN when I'm due for another. He barely mentioned that I have a cholesterol issue, I said yes, it's genetic, etc, and take meds for it. He never once told me what my levels were, nor did he mention what my other levels were. ( I asked the nurse, after he was done, and she told me my total level). He asked me about my childhood, etc, and I shared with him my dysfunctional family life, he said "So, you were the mother figure?" I said in some ways, but that I've had anxiety all my life, and now take xanax for it. He was typing into his PC most of the time, and I didn't want to distract him, so I was quiet, for the most part. He told me to start taking Ensure Plus 3 times a day, because I've had a sudden weight loss. Lectured me about smoking, referred me to have a GI exam, etc.Before I could even ask him about the concerns I'd had about my blood sugar, etc, he was gone! I really felt like he's "not all there, mentally", or was just in a hurry to the next patient, or to go to lunch. Once all my GI exams are done, I will be finding another Dr!!!!!!!

The minute you walk in the office, you are surrounded by the smell of old, stale cigarettes as though when the doors close at night, everyone lights up right there in the office. To make things worse, you have to wait over an hour in that stench to see the doctor. The staff is rude and very unorganized to say the least. They don't say goodbye at the end of a phone call, they just hang up. Either the staff feels it is ok to be rude to their customers or they just don't care. They all seem very unhappy to be working there. Trying to get in touch with the doctor is impossible and the wait times to speak with the staff are ridiculous. It reminded me of entering the twilight zone. Very strange place. This first time patient won't be going back again!

i am new to AZ and dr corbett is the first dr that I have visited. I am usually very nervous and anxious. he made the transition alot easier than i had expected. he's a keeper

had my first appt in AZ today with him. He and his staff made me feel as if I had been a patient for years