Dr. Allen Friedland Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Allen Friedland?

Great Pedestrian!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Friedland is great! My Ob/Gyn doctor highly recommended him. He took care of our two sons for 9 years since their birth until we moved out of the area. He also cared for our daughter since she's in elementary school until she went to college. He really took the time to engage his patients and build relationship. He made sure we understand the treatment plans. Many a time he offered to see our sick kids when he already had a full schedule. He and his staff follow up to make sure our kids were fine after visits when they see needed. He even gave us his beeper # in case we have a need, all while our kids were generally healthy. He just really has empathy with his patients and their parents' concerns. Dr. Friedland works hard and always seems enthusiastic about his work. He is also an internist so he can care for the kids even when they grow up. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good pedestrian in the area.

The Best Doctor in DE

Posted on November 30th, 2013

Dr. Friedland is the best doctor in Delaware. He is so caring!! He follows up with you to make sure that you are alright after your visit with him. He is the doctor for my entire family, and we love Dr. Friedland.

A very good doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2013

He is very nice and very patient. He cares for most of my family and is a very good doctor. He is always there when i need him. He doesn't care about what time it is he will always help you. God bless you Doctor Friedland and never change.

The only Dr. I trust

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I am not the easiest patient to please. I met Dr. Friedland after going through 4 other Dr.s. Here comes this young doctor, who still has never aged in the 15 or more years Dr. has treated me. Dr. always has fit me in for an appt. as he knows I only call when I am very sick. He always greets me with a smile and needed hug. If Dr. feels my situation is serious, he will prescribe the preliminary tests, and direct me to a specialist. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Friedland. When I have been seriously ill or concerned about my condition, he will give me a call just to check on me. My previous doctor has retired, and I went through a number of physicians with whom I felt comfortable and would listen to me. I feel very fortunate to have come across this competent, compassionate, doctor, who sincerely loves and cares for his patients. DR. FRIEDLAND CARES!!!!

Dr. Friedland Fan

Posted on May 12th, 2008

Dr. Friedland has been my primary care provider for more than 6 years. I am completely satisfied with his competence, compassion, and his bedside manner. I have never felt rushed during a visit, whether for an acute problem or for a follow up, and that is difficult to find in a practitioner these days. He knows I typically ask questions about my test results and always calls me with the results personally. I am definitely a fan and recommend him for both pediatric and adult care without hesitation.

Posted on March 6th, 2017