Dr. Allen Gabriel Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Allen Gabriel?

Amazing surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr. Gabriel changed my life. I went to him for breast reconstruction during my breast cancer treatment, and have been incredibly happy with the results. Dr Gabriel has listened to me, my concerns, has given me time to process and research his suggestions. He has done amazing work on me, and as a result took away pain that other doctors said I just had to live with, he has given me back my confidence, and has made me look beautiful instead of disfigured. He is amazing at what he does! He doesn't just go with what has "always been done" with breast reconstruction after cancer treatment (radiation) but looks for ways to make you comfortable in your skin. That aspect alone has changed my life and my ability to live pain free everyday. I am SO thankful I met him!

Tummy Tuck

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Gabriel and his team have made the whole experience wonderful... I'm 52 and have a Tummy Tuck and have been so pleased with my results. I would recommend anyone thinking about this procedure to go in and talk with Dr. Gabriel and his team. You will feel comfortable right away.

Excellence all the way around!

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I had 20 year old saline implants that I wanted to have replaced for softer silicone implants. Dr. Gabriel came highly recommended and I can tell you with good reason. He is EXCELLENT! From beginning to end, my experience with Dr. Gabriel and his staff was exceptional. His critical eye, skill, and ideas about is needed were spot on. I will listen to his opinion above all others, as he is truly a gifted surgeon. My new implants are perfection - I am so pleased! Thank you, Dr. Gabriel!

So HAPPY with my Results!

Posted on July 30th, 2017

I searched and searched for the right doctor and Dr. Gabriel was definitely the right one! He is so caring and kind not mention so skilled. I am a bigger girl and lost 85lbs after weight loss surgery. I knew I wanted to get a tummy tuck but so scared. Dr. Gabriel and his staff make you feel so comfortable being scared turned to excitement. I had to wait 5 months to get in for my surgery but it was well worth the wait. I has very minimal pain after surgery and was up and going the next day. I would recommend Dr. Gabriel to anyone thinking about a tummy tuck. :)

Breast Augmentatin

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Ever since I was young I've had little droopy boobies. I love my breasts now. Thank you Dr. Gabriel!

Thank you is not enough....

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I am forever grateful to Dr. Gabriel and his team. My decision to have skin removal surgery after losing almost 100 pounds was not an easy one. I felt ugly and embarrassed, but from the very first visit his entire staff made me feel beautiful and worthy of such a surgery. Dr. Gabriel and every person that I have come into contact with along the way have been absolutely amazing. Yes, Dr. Gabriel is a wonderful surgeon, but more than that he is a caring and gracious man with a genuine commitment to women and women's health. I am 3 weeks post-op and when I reflect on my experience with Dr. Gabriel and his entire staff am a brought to tears. I can never thank them ALL enough.

Simply the BEST Doctor!

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Dr. Gabriel and his entire staff are truly the best in the business! After having 3 children I had a few Mommy updates I needed done. I've had breast augmentation & a mini tummy tuck from Dr. Gabriel. He is very knowledgable, kind, listens to your concerns and throws in a bit of humor when needed. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gabriel and his staff to everyone I know. I'm very pleased with the entire experience and outcomes.

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Exceptional experience with Dr. Gabriel and his team. As a woman in her 40's, to have results that FAR exceeded my expectations is quite a statement. He really understood what my goals were (to still look like "ME" ) and helped me get there 😃 I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude for my results!

Mastectomy with Breast Reconstruction

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr. Gabriel is an excellent, caring, knowledgeable and uses cutting edge techniques!! I have Dr. Gabriel doing my reconstruction process and it's been nothing but perfection with minimal pain. My recovery after my double mastectomy went so smooth due to the technique Dr. Gabriel uses by putting the expanders, covered in alloderm, over the pec muscle and filling the expanders with air. There is botox injected into the pec muscle to prevent spasms for up to 3 months. My recovery was very very comfortable. I would recommend him to friends and family, he is the BEST!!!!

Made my nursing boobs beautiful again

Posted on September 26th, 2016

After nursing 3 kids, all my fullness was gone. I wanted to get my breast fixed for years, but was terrified. After asking around, the only names I kept hearing was Dr.Gabriel. He's the best! Dr. Gabriel eased all my fears and gave me all the info I needed. He made me feel so comfortable the day of my surgery when I wanted to jump off the table. I was so concerned about size and he listened carefully and helped me choose the prefect size for my body. They look so natural no one can even tell i had breast ogmentation. He shows concern and listens to what you have to say. He adds a little humor when it's the perfect time'! Can't say enough good things about Dr. Gabriel, he's the best at what he does!!!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Great doctor!!

Born with noticeably different breast cup sizes and now they match!

Posted on May 7th, 2016

I am a 50-year old female who was born with my one breast significantly larger than the other. From my teenage years to adulthood, I have always been very self-conscious of the way they looked. Shopping for bras, bathing suits or strapless tops/gowns were always a very emotional thing for me to do since nothing would ever fit properly. I found that I had to insert breast forms in my right bra just to be able to “even things out” so that no one be able to see the difference in the size of my breasts. I went to a plastic surgeon about 15 years ago but his bedside manner was less than desirable and I walked away from the appointment feeling more ashamed of my body than I had when I walked in. At that point, I had resounded myself to the fact that I would just have to live with the way my breasts looked forever. Fast forward to the present: I thought I would give it one more shot so I asked my primary physician for a referral to a doctor who I could talk to about breast augmentation. He referred me to Dr. Gabriel and I’m so happy he did! I went into my initial consultation with Dr. Gabriel thinking that I was going to have to have my smaller right breast implanted so that it would match the size of my left breast. Dr. Gabriel talked with me about all of my alternatives and he felt that reducing the size of my larger breast would be better for me and then I could decide if I wanted to have breast implants. He even worked with my insurance company to have the procedure completely paid for because I was born with this deformity. What a surprise that was to me because I thought I would have to pay for all of it out of pocket. Everyone that I have come in contact with during this time has had nothing but glowing praises for Dr. Gabriel. The nurses in the hospital said that I was lucky to have him as my doctor. He is such a kind and compassionate person that genuinely cares for his patients. I am now 6 weeks post-operative and still can’t believe how I look each time I stare into a mirror. My breasts are even and in direct proportion with my body. I am no longer self conscious of my breasts and it feels liberating! Dr. Gabriel and his staff are a wonderful team of professionals to work with. They are compassionate, caring and there to assist you from the moment you walk in for your consultation, pre-op, surgery and post-op. He always takes the time to listen to you at each and every appointment. They never make you feel anything less than beautiful and do not make you feel uncomfortable in any way. I would highly recommend Dr. Gabriel. He has been such a blessing to me!