Dr. Allen Goodwin Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allen Goodwin?

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Very rude staff, they get very upset when I tried to ask a billing question and then after injections were given they decided not to file with insurance company and I now have a $2000 bill that I am disturbing. The shots I received didn't even work, I have had them for the last 5 yrs with another doctor and they always worked, plus they are billing me for anesthesia which I did not get. I was scheduled to work and canceled apt 48hrs prior to appt date and was billed $50. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone including my worst enemy.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr Goodwin is a very compassionate doctor. He has given me shots in my back for pain many times, although I have stopped getting relief from pain from them. I guess that my back is so damaged that I just have to live with the pain. I really like the guy.

R.N.

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Great experience. Dr.listens to pt. and spends time discussing alternatives including making referrals. Good results. Highly recommend Dr. Goodwin.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Dr Goodwin has a great bedside manner and is overall just a great guy. His staff are kind, friendly and very understanding of his patience needs.

Extremely rude staff

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

We got a referral from my sons nuerospine Dr in Eugene. I chose to use a local Dr. I like to stay in my community when possible. I had to cancel my sons appointment due to vomiting and fever. When his next appointment came due the office staff called with a confirmation with the correct time but wrong date. When I called to explain the papers I received and the date I wrote in my planner when on the phone with the scheduling department were the same date, but different than the message left to confirm the appointment the evening before. The office staff was very rude told me they would not reschedule the appointment; there are other people who need to see the Dr. too. The scheduling was not their mistake and would not make another appointment. The office manager needed to review the situation, who happens to be Katherine Goodwin, possibly the Dr.s wife? Even though the mistake was not on my end they were extremely rude. I would not recommend this office to ANYONE. Fortunately I have private insurance and do have a choice to go to another county. This treatment needs to stop!

Staff

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Goodwin is great and his staff really understands how to treat people. I am thankful to have a Doctor like him in our community

Posted on January 9th, 2017