Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen L Greenberg
Dr. Allen L Greenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Greenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen L Greenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 24
This doctor had absolutely no bedside manner or regard for what a patient has to say, or a patient's feelings. It's bad enough to get a diagnosis of AML, which is devastating in itself, but not to get the respect and return phone calls is unacceptable and inhuman. Not even a kind word of sympathy when my son passed. All the other doctors and nurses called except him, which I will never get over. My son was well respected and thought of very highly by others and very well liked. There was NO excuse for his unprofessional behavior. I am an RN and still missing my son.
Dr. Greenberg treated me for an extremely rare form of Leukemia in 1993- had it not been for him and his protocol to find a cure for B-Cell ALL, I wouldn't be here today. It's unfortunate to have a diagnosis of cancer in any form, but if Dr. Greenberg is the doctor who treats you, you are VERY Fortunate. Dr. Greenberg is the best of the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Greenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1974
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen L Greenberg in this video.
Dr. Allen L Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.