Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen T Griffin II
Dr. Allen T Griffin II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Georgetown, KY and Owensboro, KY (and 2 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with Baptist Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen T Griffin II has 5 locations
234 E Gray St Ste 768
Louisville, KY 40202
1138 Lexington Rd Ste 290
Georgetown, KY 40324
1301 Pleasant Valley Rd Ste 405
Owensboro, KY 42303
4950 Norton Healthcare Blvd Ste 303
Louisville, KY 40241
Book Online Now
Dr. Allen T Griffin II has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.<br>Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Allen T Griffin II has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Allen T Griffin II is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen T Griffin II - Posted on June 18th, 2018
Very thorough and knowledgeable
Self-verified patient of Dr. Allen T Griffin II - Posted on April 26th, 2016
Dr Griffin is specialized in infectious disease and still cares for simple patients. He is very gifted, highly trained and will see you if you need him. A rarity in this day and age. He is thorough and covers all bases. He is serious minded and does not good around as far as manner goes but he provides excellent care and I will follow him to Louisville once he leaves Owensboro which is 85 miles. Thankful for someone who is NOT just in it for the money.
Dr. Griffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Allen T Griffin II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allen T Griffin II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.