Dr. Allen C Haddix Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Allen C Haddix?

RUDE DOC AND STAFF

Very Pleased with My Treatment in everyway here.

Can get in when I need to. Courteous staff, and very knowledgeable doctor. I never feel rushed nor condescended to. Live in Lex. but happily drive to Frankfort to see this doctor.

rude

Thinks he's more special than he really is. Hes a primary care physician in a rural town, not like he's even a specialist. Dime a dozen, there are 100's of doctors in central ky..not sure of his complex but his staff is inconsiderate as well.

wonderful doctor

Dr. Haddix has been patient in following my medical problems, always trying to find ways to help. He helped me find solutions that no other doctor, specialist or otherwise, had offered and improved my quality of life. Took my preschooler to see him and he is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner with little ones. They always work us in and we never have to wait like we used to at his last pediatricians office.

very rude!!

Best Dr office on the planet!

They always work us in when we are sick and we have never waited over five minutes! Always caring and patient and give us time to ask all the questions we want. My family hopefully will never have to go anywhere else again!

World's Best

Doctor Allen Haddix has been the best doctor I have ever had. Last year I was going through a rough time and he went beyond to help me medically and improve my life situations. He really cares and never stops helping people. I tell him all the time that he deserves a vacation. He keeps me laughing, too. So I would encourage everyone to see Dr. Haddix

Dr. Allen C Haddix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, KY.