Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Hoffman
Dr. Allen Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA, with another office in Tarzana, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Sherman Oaks Hospital and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Hoffman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Hoffman has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Allen Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.