The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allen L Hwang has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 2 of 2
My baby at 9 months had a tounge tie release, my sister was telling me about how my niece had the same thing but she is 6 years old. Since my experience was so great i encouraged her to do the same & what a difference it made. Im in another state, so she set up the appointment & went fourth with the procedure with this dr. When i called her to ask how it went, she was really upset, my niece felt the procedure, her mouth was not fully numb & the Dr. Burned her mouth with whatever they used. She is in a lot of pain & her whole mouth was swollen. If this same procedure can be done to my fragile baby, what could of gone so wrong that a 6 year old may be permenetly scared on her face. Recklessness & carelessness
32 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Allen L Hwang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, 10800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen L Hwang in this video.
Dr. Allen L Hwang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.