Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen M Jeremias
Dr. Allen M Jeremias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roslyn, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jeremias is affiliated with Stonybrook University Hospital. Dr. Jeremias has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen M Jeremias has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 16
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Jeremias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Allen M Jeremias accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Francis Hospital, 100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen M Jeremias in this video.
Dr. Allen M Jeremias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn, NY.