- 48 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allen E Mcdaniels has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Holistic Health
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
48 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Allen E Mcdaniels accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllen Elwood Mcdaniels Md, 732 W 9th St Ste 200, San Pedro, CA
Dr. Allen E Mcdaniels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.