- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen I Oliff MD
Dr. Allen I Oliff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA, with another office in Bethesda, MD. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen I Oliff has 2 locations
63 Bulls Run Pkwy
Bethesda, MD 20034
Dr. Allen I Oliff has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Allen I Oliff has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Allen I Oliff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Allen I Oliff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Allen I Oliff's office for more information.
709 Swedeland Rd King Of Prussia, PA : (610) 270-6368
63 Bulls Run Pkwy Bethesda, MD 20034
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allen I Oliff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.