Dr. Allen Priest Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Priest Jr?

Doc Priest

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I have been seeing Doc Priest for about 15 years, he recommended him to friends. He takes the time to visit, usually gathering info from the conversation. His staff are one of the things that are good about the office. I always get follow up information from them. They a pleasant and helpful. I can get an appointment with in 24 hours (if not less) from calling in. As for his office furnishing, they are clean and well kept. It will be a sad day when he retires

Do not see this doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Absolutely terrible doctor didn't even lay a hand on me to examine anything didn't take my temperature didn't look me over when I was having severe abdominal pain terrible bedside manor and yelled in my face

Exceptional experience.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

On time and provided detailed discussions. Very nice staff...very professional experience.

Very Satisfied

Posted on October 24th, 2014

My father and I are both fairly new patients of Dr Priest, switching to him based on a friends recommendation when our last doctor just upped and shut down his practice without warning. We have been very satisfied with his staff, Dr Priests diagnosis and bedside manner, he asks lots of questions and listens to you. The one thing that I find inconvenient is having to constantly make an appointment to have one of my prescriptions filled, but it's only for drugs that are narcotics, so I understand his thinking, I just never had another doctor that stringent, but if more doctors were like that we would probably have less people with prescription drug addictions.

Disappointment

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Dr. Priest has failed in all areas. I've been a patient of his for 10+ yrs. and he has become rude, dis-concerned about your condition and I've viewed him insulting a patient in his office; very unprofessional. His staff is either of Ukranian or Russian descent and are occasionally unhelpful, their accent is very strong and its difficult to understand or explain anything to them without repeating yourself more than 2 times. His office is very outdated and unless he decides to retire, he should update it, his payment and filing system. I've since changed doctors.

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Priests for at least 15 years or more. He has taken excellent care of me, taken the time to talk with me. He has always answered all of my questions. He has treated me for asthma, IBS, thyroid, copd. He is my doctor.

Great Dac

Posted on January 26th, 2009

Dr. Priest has been my physiscian for 30 yrs. He always put my needs as a priority. Great person

Posted on December 30th, 2015