Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Radin
Dr. Allen Radin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Radin is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Radin has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Allen Radin has the following 8 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Dr. Allen Radin has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allen Radin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Radin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Lenox Hill Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
36 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions50 E 81st St, New York, NY
Dr. Allen Radin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.