Dr. Allen J Salem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen J Salem?

Office constantly calling to reschedule

The office is always calling to reschedule appointments. Then they can't get you in for a month or more. Very frustrating!

first time - and first time facing serious breathing issues. I found him to be direct, informative, concerned with how anxious I must be and very ready to get things started. I must say that I got in through a referral - after my issues were brought to light w other health matters -- Seems like a very nice person - in the way that means a lot to the scared and sick

This dr is arrogant and has a God complex. He is rude and condescending. He was called in to treat my mother who had suddenly pulmonary distress. She has endured COPD for 9 years so we get her lungs are not perfect. He, without looking at her charts, changed her medication, told her the problem was because she is lazy, and that she has an unnatural curvature of the spine. He discarded her CO2 retention of 80 as not being important!!!! Normal people should be 45 and COPD patients should be around 65!!! Wishing and praying another pulmonologist would come to Idaho Falls. Moms previous Dr just retired. We have heard nothing good about Dr Salem from friends and other family that go to him.

Beyond horrible. Staff doesn't what's going on. Why are they taking new patients if available appointments are 2 months out? Total waste of my time, after a month I still don't know what's wrong with me. Do yourself a favor go somewhere else.

Was the best most caring understanding Dr I've had,but ended up being the worst experience of my life.2 yrs later I'm stillpaying for hosp bills,due to medication issue.I lost my job,my truck and almost my life all in one veh. accident related to side effects.

great compassion for pt and family. He is awesome

cares about me and goes the extra mile

Miracle Worker

Dr Salem saved my life. I totally trust in him. He calls me one of his miracle patient.