Dr. Allen J Schmidt Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Allen J Schmidt Jr?

Dr. Schmidt has always been very kind very concerned about my health and well being. I have been treated by Dr. Schmidt for over 5 years and very happy he is my Doctor.

He's arrogant and not caring. He belittles patients. If I could rate him with no stars, I would.

Avoid.

Quack. Clueless. The complete opposite of everything a great doctor should be. He is by the worst 'doctor' I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Wonderful caring doctor

The doctor is wonderful, caring and considerate. He listens and answers your questions. I'm losing weight and he's very thoughtful and kind when he congratulates you on your weight loss. His staff are all pleasant and very friendly. Waiting time is not long at all. He always has a smile on his face. I have never had a doctor like Dr Allen Schmidt before. I feel very comfortable, and know he will do his best to keep you healthy He's number one is my book!

Dr. Allen J Schmidt Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.