Dr. Allen Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Schultz?

Saved my life

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Excellent physician. Very mild mannered. Only two three things I would change: 1. Oncology office and treatment area are white, cold, blan and sterile. 2. his staff no longer calls to remind you of an upcoming appointment, and 3. it was like pulling teeth to get any additional information about other treatments or understanding the source of cxertain blood results. Otherwise, I am grateful because he knew what he was doing and saved my life. Thank you!

Dr Shultz is Awesome

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Dr Shultz is my doctor for testocular cancer and he was great. Very caring. Very compassionate.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I fear for anyone who goes to Dr Schultz. He treated me more like his "paycheck" instead of a human being. He was rude, dismissive, and did as little as possible to help me or answer my questions. His diagnosis of my cancer was wrong as well as the dosage of chemo he gave me. I fired him, upon the advice of other medical professionals and my new doctor immediately changed my dosage. It seemed he used his 40 years of experience as an oncologist to fine tune just how little he has to do before he would lose his medical license. He clearly needs to retire. If more doctors like him did, then I'm sure the United States ranking as number 37 in health care, would go way up.

Posted on August 15th, 2017