Dr. Allen Seely Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Allen Seely?

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Man is highly racist and made derogatory comments about a race of people. Very disheartening of the hatred this man can have in his heart.

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. He truly cares and listens to his patients. Best VA doctor in the region.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

He is very thorough and explains diagnostics and treatments well.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Very good doctor and a great person..

GREAT Doctor !!

Posted on February 12th, 2012

New to the state -- lucky to find Dr. Seely !!Beautiful, new facility in Liberty Lake. Super office staff, and wonderful Doctor ! Spent over 1 hour with me on my first visit, to learn ALL about me, my wife and my family medical history. I left a tremendous Dr. in Wisconsin, and feared I wouldn't find someone close in capability to my old Dr. Thankfully, I was WAY wrong !!

Dr. Seely is the best Doc ever!

Posted on February 5th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Allen Seely.My whole family has depended on him, since he first started with Rockwood Clinic in 2000. He is very compassionate, and always takes time to listen to our concerns.He always follows through with any needed tests and makes sure you get the referrals to specialists if needed. His nurse Carol is awesome as well, she always is very prompt in returning calls and or making sure we get refills we need as soon as possible. I am amazed at all Dr. Seely does,and still takes such good care of his patients. We are so grateful for Dr. Seely and his Medical Assistants.

Compassion and passion

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Seely is the most compassionate doctor I have ever known. He cares enough to find answers, won't leave me hanging. He keeps excellent records too. I always feel in safe and accurate hands.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Awesome Doctor...very caring and thorough. He is not arrogant; rather he is genuine and highly skilled. Highly recommend Dr. Seely!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor. He is thorough,efficient,caring, and I can't say enough good things about him. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on December 29th, 2011

I would recommend Dr Seely to everyone. He reviews my records carefully, follows my medications very closely. Some drs I have had in the past just put me on a medication and forget about me. If I ever have any lab work, x-rays, etc that are not normal I am notified immediately so I can start getting the proper care and treatment. He never makes me feel rushed. He educates me by verbal, models, whatever I need to understand. He is compassionate. I am glad to be able to comment on this wonderful physician. Great bedside manner.

Great Family Dr

Posted on December 19th, 2011

I love that I have found Dr Seely. He always spends time with me to listen and never makes you feel rushed. He is a great Dr that wants to help you with whatever you have came in for. He researches, shows you or explains it to you and includes you in the solution.

What more can you ask for

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Seely is just amazing. To be more specific: 1) He listens, 2) Asks questions and listens, 3)He takes the time to educate, 4) He is compassionate, 5) He is non judgemental, and 5) He truly cares about you as a persosn. I really cannot say enough about Dr. Seely other than I thank him for being such as amazing person.