Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Silbergleit MD
Dr. Allen Silbergleit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Silbergleit is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, St. Joseph Mercy Oakland and DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Allen Silbergleit has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Allen Silbergleit has the following 2 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
Dr. Allen Silbergleit is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Silbergleit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Harper University Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
58 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1955
Dr. Allen Silbergleit Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Allen Silbergleit's office for more information.
44555 Woodward Ave Pontiac, MI : (248) 332-0604
Locations & Directions44555 Woodward Ave, Pontiac, MI
Dr. Allen Silbergleit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.