Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen D Sloan
Dr. Allen D Sloan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Sloan is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Diamond Childrens Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen D Sloan has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Allen D Sloan has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Allen D Sloan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allen D Sloan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
they just do not get any better. This doctor is so caring and if not for him, I would be in a wheel chair. I had 7 back operations and the worst nerve damage that a person could indure but he knew just what to do and did it. He also puts you to sleep so that he can do what needs to be done and you never feel pain. EVER..... He and his wife are the most caring of any of our other doctors and I am proud to know him. you loose him, you have lost the best.
Dr. Sloan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Virginia Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAllen Sloan Md, 6336 N Oracle Rd Ste 326, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Allen D Sloan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.