Dr. Allen C Small Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Allen C Small?

Horrible doctor

Aweful Doctor, disorganized, talks about everything but what the consult is about, never has test results ready. I do t believe he care about his patients just making money. Don't put your health on this idiot's hands.

Coverage When Doctor is on vacation

I was shocked to know that Dr. Small did not have a covering doctor for small office based inquiries. I was advised to go to the Hospital becuase Dr. Small does not have a coverage. My Insurance will not pay for a visit to the ER for a PCP inquiry. In my opinion, this is not a good practice. I also had to wait 2 hours to be seen and for what I hear from other patients during my wait, it is common to wait this long. The doctor gets only 2 stars mostly because of the post care deficiency.

Former patient

Very intelligent and consciousness was second to none when it came to the care of his patients.

Dr. Allen C Small is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kew Gardens, NY.