Dr. Allen Tafel Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allen Tafel?

Worst Dr, don't waste your time/money!

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Very late. Very rude and condescending to me. Answered maybe 2 questions, then saying that's all I can do for you. Was rushed out. They sure took my money though!!

BEWARE! DONT TRUST HIM WITH A NEEDLE

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I saw this doctor 16 years ago and still remember the horrible experience I had with him. I carry it with me everyday. He is horrible. He has no idea what he is doing and has no business doing any kind of spinal injections. He ruined my life and caused me unnecessary pain and he didn't even care. He gave me what was supposed to be a routine epidural for lower back pain, never even told me about an possible complications that could occur, just made me sign a waiver before the injection. He never explained anything to me. He used a fluoscope, but still managed to screw it up. He actually gave me a spinal tap and left me with a spinal leak which caused me the most severe headache that I have ever had. When he sat me up, I told him that I had a severe headache and he just blew it off like it was nothing. He never told me that he nicked my spinal membrane and that I was leaking spinal fluid, even though I found out later on that he did know. He sent me home and told me to resume my normal activities. Although, my back pain was now completely gone, my head was pounding. I could not do anything. I called his office and he told me to lay flat for 3 hours. After that time, I had to call his answering service and page him for an emergency. I had the injection on a Friday and was left in horrific pain over the weekend before he would do anything. I had no idea what was happening to me and why I was experiencing this horrible headache every time I would stand up. He finally referred me to a "real" anesthesiologist at Lee Island Coast Surgery Center for a blood patch to try and patch the hole that he made, which required yet another puncture. It only worked at 50% and the headache remained constant for 6 months. I was miserable. The headache eventually tapered off over time and went away, but not before ruining my life and causing me needless pain and time off work. I lost my job because I missed too much work. I now suffer from frequent migraines, which I never had prior. BEWARE of this man. He is NOT an anesthesiologist and has no business giving any spinal injections. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to see this man. 16 years later, I still suffer from on and off back pain and have spinal arthritis and disk degeneration and some problems with a facet joint. I REFUSE to have another injection in my back because of this one incident. Run away as far as you can from this man.

Worker compensation

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Find another Doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I selected this doctor when I permanently relocated to Florida and from the first, I was treated by rude, condescending office staff, nurses, PAs and the doctor himself. From my first phone contact when I was told "we don't just prescribe drugs here" to my last person to person contact with the office staff, I felt (a)no one listened to me the patient, (b) no one actually read my past medical records which they insisted I get before they would even see me, (c) cared about my fears. Choose another care giver

Did not listen

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Dr tafel did not listen. He rushed me and acted like he was bored with what I had to say even though I was only in his office for 10 minutes.

The BEST Dr. I have ever had!!

Posted on May 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Tafel for over 12 years now. Sadly, my treatment is almost over and I will miss him dearly. He is such an amazing Dr., I wish all of my Doctors could be like him, but none even come close. In the past 12 years he has never been rude to me (even on very busy days), he has never rushed me, and has always given 110% with every visit. His nurses and front desk staff are all very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr.Tafel to anyone seeking a Dr. in this field of medicine...you will love him!!

Posted on February 27th, 2012

been a paitent for 7 years dr.tafel is an awsome dr.with alot of respect for his paitents !he get's to know each of his paitents and attend's to their need's !he's awsome with the injection's and really is a caring person!thankyou DR.Tafel for all your support in my health care!

Posted on November 5th, 2011

DR.TAFEL IS ONE OF THE MOST KINDNESS SINCERE CARING DR'S I HAVE EVER MET !HIS GIVES 110PERCENT IN LISTENING AND HELPING HIS PAITENTS !I HAVE BEEN HIS PAITENT FOR OVER 6 YEARS AND WONT LET ANOTHER DR IN HIS FEILD TOUCH ME!HE IS A GENTILE KIND MAN WITH SINCERE COMPASSION !I COULDNT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HIM !THANKYOU DR.TAFEL

STICK WITH WHAT IS OF EXCELLENCE

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Tafel for approximately 4 years or more until I lost my job of almost 8 years and of course my insurance. Trusting a doctor to treat your condition especially the spinal area is not to be taken lightly, I've had a series of injections and never had any problems with him consulting medical advise to me that would benefit me. I highly recommend him and his expertise. When you find a Dr. of excellence as this one stick with him if you can. Unfortunate my condition has worsen now that I can no longer afford to see him for extreme pain, damage nerves, fear of the unknown of bulging discs,bone spurs and surgery. Kneeling in prayer for the right surgeon and outcome is all I have and hopefully assistance will come through that will enable me to be under this Doctor and One of his Staff for surgery.

professionalism

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I had no one on one time with the docter after 2 months of see he had forgot about my neck injury and the amount of pain i'm in he dom't care or concern about his patients,i will not be recomending Dr tafel and DR fuckis to anybody i no

Posted on November 28th, 2017