Dr. Allen B Thach Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Allen B Thach?

Very thorough

I was referred to Dr Thach after having Emergency laser surgery in Phoenix. He has done my follow-ups and I couldn't be more pleased. His office responds almost immediately if you have a concern. I would highly recommend Dr Thach and his staff.

A Superb Retina Surgeon

Dr. Thach took my case after surgery by a highly acclaimed retina surgeon in another state failed to reverse or even arrest my progressive retina detachment. Dr. Thach fully reattached the retina and my sight in that eye is steadily improving as life returns to the retina. The previous surgeon had me pretty well convinced that my condition was probably not correctible.

A caring doctor who knows how to treat retinopathy. He does the least invasive treatment for the least amount of possible vision loss. I highly recommend him if you are in need of a retina specialist .

Awesome Dr. for Retinal issues!

I detached both of my retinas and was basically blind. Dr. Thach did an amazing job repairing my retinas so I can see and wear contacts again. You would never know that I ever had any issues. I even went to another surgeon for a 2nd opinion after my 1st surgery and the Dr. told me that Dr. Thach's work was so good that he could barely tell I had surgery to repair my retinas. If his own collegues hold his work with such high regard that means alot to me. He is a great Dr. to talk to and he spends time with his patient so they understand everything associated with what he is doing. Just a great all around person. Yes, the waiting room wait is a little long at Retina Consultants of Nevada but I think it's worth it because the Dr's spend quality time with their patients. I've been going there for 7 years and have no complaints.