Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allen Tucker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
I went there for a follow up visit from the ER. Should have been in and out as all was fine. I waited for two hours in the waiting room. Was then ushered back to a doctors office, which was dirty where I waited for another 15 minutes. They took my height with heals on (I've never been that tall) and they never took my temperature. When the doctor finally came in to see me, he hardly examined me, asked me a few questions, didn't offer any answers, and simply referred me to two other doctors. ALL of their paperwork was still done on paper, including receipts, doctors notes, and referrals. Every other office I have been in has been computerized. They only take cash or credit. I will NEVER go back there. I'm not sure what that was, but it was not a quality doctors visit.
Dr. Tucker is in my opinion a joke. He is all abt money and not your health. Can't remember nothing he tells you, or will try to make you out as a lier if you do. I feel if he had been more concern abt my health, the issues I have could have been found much earlier. He never exaimings me, just comes in flops down and opens a folder. I feel he should be investigated again by the state medical board, and you have a good lawyer to start legal proceedings against him. He also carries a racist demeanor. He caused me to have a panic attack in his office and failed to provide me medical attention. If you want to make a appt and sit in his office for an hour upto 2 waiting to see him, thats what you get, over booked.
Dr Tucker was my doctor 35 years ago, and delivered my son. I am currently looking for a new doctor, and thought I would return to his practice. After ready all the 3 reviews, I find it hard to believe hes rude, and unprofessional. And that the wait time is hours. I will have to experience this for myself...I guess!
Dr. Tucker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Grant Medical Center
Dr. Allen Tucker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllen Tucker Md, 1830 E Broad St, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Allen Tucker in this video.
Dr. Allen Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.