Dr. Allen Vanbeek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Vanbeek?

A very kind and knowledgeable man

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I highly recommend him.

Simply the best

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I suffered an industrial accident in 2011 and after an unsuccessful surgery at the hands of another local surgeon that left me with no improvement. I was directed to dr. Van beek for a second opinion which that has totally given me care and treatment needed to allow me to return to the job I love without further restrictions. My injury involved my shoulder down to my fingertips. There is no better!

AMAZING DOCTOR

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I was in an accident at the age of 4 and have had to undergo several surgeries. I was lucky enough to find Dr. VanBeek at the age of 16. Dr. VanBeek performed several surgeries on me and I can say without doubt that he has been the most amazing and skilled surgeon that I have ever come across. I have had well over 100 surgeries and so I am speaking from experience. To this day, I think of him and all he did to make my life different and I thank God for him. Thank you, Dr. Van Beek! You are the greatest.

Excellence

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Vanbeek is a brilliant surgeon, has a warm and gentle personality, is a humanitarian donating his skills to better the lives of people who otherwise suffer a lifetime of rejection, a teacher, a mentor, and he knows how to keep a woman beautiful.

Very caring

Posted on May 4th, 2013

my mom highly recommended him. I went to him after having implants put in with another doctor and was very unhappy with the result. I was balling like a baby and he was so caring and understanding. He offered to fix the problem but recommended that I talk to the other doctor first. Will be going to him for any future needs. Staff was also very helpful and friendly.

a great surgeon

Posted on August 14th, 2010

i had him in 1981. had my arm ripped off from a pto shaft in the oil feilds in western north dakota.i still have it today and use it all the time. i work driveing truck for a construction company. most dont know about my arm. iam useing it all the time they see the scares then i teell them what happened

Posted on November 22nd, 2017