Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Kirchner MD
Dr. Allen Kirchner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with other offices in Aiken, SC and Columbia, SC (and 15 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Kirchner has 18 locations
Dr. Allen Kirchner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Allen Kirchner has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Allen Kirchner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
40 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Allen Kirchner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Allen Kirchner's office for more information.
511 Beltline Blvd Columbia, SC : (803) 782-4051
850 Aiken Mall Dr Aiken, SC : (803) 648-1464
4500 Forest Dr Columbia, SC : (803) 738-9522
7653 Garners Ferry Rd Columbia, SC : (803) 783-2661
7936 Broad River Rd Irmo, SC : (803) 749-2508
1029 York St NE Aiken, SC : (803) 648-4119
1520 Knox Ave North Augusta, SC : (803) 279-4120
4214 Hard Scrabble Rd Columbia, SC : (803) 736-8955
2836 Augusta Rd West Columbia, SC : (803) 939-0545
977 Knox Abbott Dr Cayce, SC : (803) 794-0476
3240 Sunset Blvd West Columbia, SC : (803) 796-4251
247 Columbia Ave Lexington, SC : (803) 359-5533
2475 Broad St Sumter, SC : (803) 778-6555
100 Jimmy Love Ln Columbia, SC : (803) 772-5030
1410 Wilson Rd Newberry, SC : (803) 276-2186
1060 Highway 1 S Lugoff, SC : (803) 438-9759
1748 Saint Matthews Rd Orangeburg, SC : (803) 536-0613
10040 Two Notch Rd Columbia, SC : (803) 788-1153
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allen Kirchner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.