Dr. Allen Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Weiner?

teacher

Posted on October 25th, 2014

He suggested I wear gold to work with the ancients. He also suggested I go to the Kabbalah center on Robertson. Obviously he didn't know that the kabbalah ctr is a rip off and charges $10 for a bottle of blessed water.But well then again he's rich.hes another dr who kept pts in hospital for very long time. 1yr or more. Cedars Sinai of l.a. participated in the long stays of pt. As long as you had insurance they kept you.Then when your insurance ran out you were on the street.

Probably the best psychiatrist in the USA

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I have worked with Dr. Weiner for many years. He is brilliant! One of the best psychiatrist in the country. Thankfully when I moved to the Midwest he still allowed me to have phone consultations. I only rated him 3/4 for ease in getting appointment as he is in great demand, and therefore does not have appointments readily available. However, do NOT see this doctor if you do not want to know the truth about yourself. You will get well, but you will have to face yourself.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Doctor Weiner is brilliant. His knowledge in human behavior as well medicine is extraordinary. He doesn't tell me how to live my life, he doesn't judge me, and I always feel safe when visiting Dr. Weiner. I always leave his office with new insights about myself and my life.

Posted on September 1st, 2010

He is an excellent Doctor. I've recommended him to many people. He is compassionate, smart and wise. He has helped me to be a happier, more aware person.

Posted on June 30th, 2017