Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison D Butler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 99
My family has been coming to see Dr Butler and her staff for over 5 years. She is an amazing Doctor that treats you like family. Yes the wait sometimes is long but that's because she gives you 100% of her time in your appointment and takes the time explaining the results and answer any questions you have. When my brother and sister in law passed away 3 years ago she took time to send me a sympathy card and a phone call offering thier condolences. And again last year when when my mom passed. They are truly a FAMILY doctor and we won't go anywhere else.
Went to see Doctor Buttler my appointment was for 11:30 they called me in the room and there I waited an hour finally a nurse practitioner came in . She didn't check my chest or my lung. Didn't explain my lab results to good. I was a Hospic patient that had ARDS. . Walked out of there very dissatisfied. Wasted my time. This is the second time that I go to see doctor butler and have ve been very disappointed.
I'm too young to have had a doctor who made house calls, but Dr. Butler would have been one of these in generations past. You are treated as a whole person. I have never had a problem getting an appointment. Her bedside manner is 5 Stars! She will treat the problem that you came for, and if it happens that this problem is connected to something else going on in your life, she will ask about how that can be helped. Think making you a healthier person. She treats young as well as elderly with the same caring attitude. You won't be disappointed. **The 4 stars on promptness is because you won't be hurried through your appointment once she is seeing you.
St Vincents Medical Center (Jacksonville Fl)
Dr. Allison D Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily First Primary Care, 1075 Oakleaf Plantation Pkwy Ste 108, Orange Park, FL
Dr. Allison D Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.