Have you seen Dr. Allison K Divers?

Comfortable Experience

Dr. Divers and Debbie are the BEST! They made my experiences there easy and comfortable. They both go above and beyond. Also, Dr. Divers taste in art is exquisite and I am happy that she shares her pieces with us in her office.

I came in for a check-up. I greatly appreciate the thorough job that occurred. I was highly satisfied with Dr. Divers and her expertise. I am thankful to have found a grade A+ dermatologist here in Roanoke .

Great Visit

I actually had Terri Blomberg. I always have a great visit. I had all my moles checked this visit. All staff was very friendly and visit was quick.

Satisfying Care

I see Terry every six months for my skin check. She is always on time and easy to talk to. She does a very thorough job and I am very satisfied with her care.

Quite Happy

I received a definitive diagnosis for a rash that I've had for over a year. I've been to an allergist but got my answer and the appropriate treatment here. Ecstatic!

Highly Recommended

I've been a patient of Dr. Divers for many years and will continue to be one. I have a history of abusing my skin in the sun and have had several procedures as a result. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Divers is a very busy doctor, but she gives you her full attention when she is with you. She is very good at explaining everything - why she is recommending a procedure - what to expect, etc. I highly recommend Dr. Divers.

Very Accommodating

I was using another local clinic but always felt uncomfortable during my visit. Dr. Divers and staff made me feel at home with their warm welcome. I didn't feel like an " inconvenience " when I had questions and concerns. Dr Divers embraced my concerns and explained everything in great detail. I couldn't be happier with my treatment AND my results! I love my new "home" clinic! Thank you: to the doctors and staff at The Art of Science and Dermotology!

Always Pleasant Experience

Dr. Divers and her staff are always the utmost professionals. Always pleasant. Willing to work with me and my crazy schedule. The office is spotlessly clean. A pleasure to go to the doctor.

Highly Recommended

I recently had to take a medication that had a side effect of hair growth. I didn't know until I had a lot of hair grow on my lip. It has been embarrassing and I tried different products but I ended up with a rash and still had the hair. I went to The Art and Science of Dermatology and I was treated very well. I was so thankful that I had options. I had laser hair removal. I was a little red when I left but that was it and I can already see a difference. I highly recommend them.

I have had wonderful results with fillers and laser treatments. Love Dr. Divers and her staff!

Very Pleasant Experience

I had micropen. I love Patricia and the whole procedure was pleasant and relaxing. Too soon to know results. There was no pain. I appreciate the fact that Patricia always answers my questions honestly and doesn't just try to sell product. All of the staff is courteous and friendly. It was a very pleasant experience and I already have another apt.

Courteous, Helpful and Very Helpful

Appointment for ultherapy with Trish. Linda MA very courteous and helpful. Very attentive. Trish was especially thorough, sensitive to the discomfort of the procedure and adjusted her processes and approach based on my feedback. The procedure itself took time and I never heard anyone indicate that they needed to rush anything. I always feel very "taken care of" in a positive way in this environment. Trish was very honest and helped me to understand that the results would not be evident for a while. She answered all of my questions and was patient. Thanks very much.

Dr. Allison K Divers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.