Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison L Dollman
Dr. Allison L Dollman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oregon, OH, with another office in Toledo, OH. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dollman is affiliated with Flower Hospital. Dr. Dollman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison L Dollman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Allison L Dollman has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Allison L Dollman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allison L Dollman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Dollman was my doctor when I was pregnant with daughter. After delivering my baby, she continued to care for her for the first 3 years. She was always very caring and professional, and I never doubted her advise. She took the time to answer all of my questions and was great with my daughter at well child visits! I was sad to switch physicians due to job change. If I ever move closer to the Toledo area, I will DEFINITELY transfer back to Dr. Dollman if I am able, for both my daughter and myself. Would recommend this doctor to anyone!!
Dr. Allison Dollman has made exceptions for me according to my nursing school schedule. She delivered my first child and will be delivering my second as well. She never leaves any details out and is completely honest with me. She is a very genuine doctor and always makes sure to ask if I have any questions for her before I leave the office. She even involves my preschool son in my OB visits when we listen to my baby's heartbeat. She recently got moved to Toledo Hospital and although Flower Hospital is my preference, it was an easy decision that keeping her as my doctor was far more important to me. She is wonderful, I brag about how lucky I am to have such a caring and well-educated doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dollman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Allison L Dollman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allison L Dollman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon, OH.