Dr. Allison L Dollman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison L Dollman?

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Dollman was my doctor when I was pregnant with daughter. After delivering my baby, she continued to care for her for the first 3 years. She was always very caring and professional, and I never doubted her advise. She took the time to answer all of my questions and was great with my daughter at well child visits! I was sad to switch physicians due to job change. If I ever move closer to the Toledo area, I will DEFINITELY transfer back to Dr. Dollman if I am able, for both my daughter and myself. Would recommend this doctor to anyone!!

Don't go to her

I probably had my worst medical experience with Dr. Dollman. I do not think anyone should trust this doctor. She is extremely unprofessional and unreliable.

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr. Allison Dollman has made exceptions for me according to my nursing school schedule. She delivered my first child and will be delivering my second as well. She never leaves any details out and is completely honest with me. She is a very genuine doctor and always makes sure to ask if I have any questions for her before I leave the office. She even involves my preschool son in my OB visits when we listen to my baby's heartbeat. She recently got moved to Toledo Hospital and although Flower Hospital is my preference, it was an easy decision that keeping her as my doctor was far more important to me. She is wonderful, I brag about how lucky I am to have such a caring and well-educated doctor!

Dr. Allison L Dollman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon, OH.