Dr. Allison Evanoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Evanoff?

Beautiful doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Evanoff is a companionate doctor that listens to and absorbs the information that you relay to her. Most doctors that I have experienced in my life see a patient as a number. She is extremely passionate about her job and genuinely wants heal and provide quality health care to her clients. I trust her with my life. And her personality is as beautiful as she is!

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. Evanoff is the GREATEST doctor. I "PRAISE THE LORD" for her. She is Kind, Wonderful, Professional, and always ready to listen and be honest with me. She has been there not only for me but for my family. I would recommend her to anyone.

She's wonderful!

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Evanoff is wonderful! She went above and beyond the average doctor and wrote a letter for me about my medical condition. She was very compassionate and wrote the letter before I even left the office. That meant so much to me. She is always attentive and patient. She is very easy to talk with and gets things done stat! I trust her and couldn't ask for a better MD. If the scale went from 1 to 1,000 I would rate her a 1,000! Love her!

Evanoff, not so great for serious situations

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Evanoff for over a year. She built a strong rapport with me over this period of time. I genuinely trusted her opinion despite what I heard from other previous patients. This year I had serious health complication. Unfortunately, I expected Dr. Evanoff to be help diagnose my situation. Her diagnosis was very inaccurate. She sent me to a variety of other physicians who were extremely unhelpful. It has been 4 months and I am still waiting to hear back from one of them. Surprisingly, they sent their bill 3 months ago. Dr. Evanoff caused me to waste a lot of time and money over something that any other physician would have taken care of during the first visit.

Patient of Dr. Evanoff

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Evanoff is an amazing physician. She listens and is very caring. The best physican I have been too. I trust her very much!! :)

shes wonderful!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

the staff at her office are quick, and everyone is really nice. Dr Evanoff is a Phenomenal doctor. I would recommend her to anyone!

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I moved here a year ago and had no physician. After a few months I had a heart problem and was referred by my cardiologist to Dr. Evanoff. I have been amazed at her caring, her kind manner, her insights, her general knowledge, and the ease with which she uses technology. She manages to carry a laptop and use it without making me feel like I'm not the center of her attention. She's very efficient without being distracted or rude. At the end of the visit you have a printout of what was done and recommended! Very impressive. Highly recommended!

Donna Jones

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

I would just like to let everyone know that I have seen a lot of doctors in my almost 56 years. She has been thur a lot with me to help find out what has been wrong. And she never gave up. She is my hero. And because of her I am much better. Thank You Dr Evanoff

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Evanoff to anyone who is looking for a family physician. She is very caring and compassionate, and her staff put your needs as a top priority.

Excellent Doc!

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Evanoff for over 5 yrs and she is the first Dr. since living with Mom (25 yrs ago) that I go to for physicals, not just when I'm sick. She cares, spends time with me and has a great bedside manner.

Posted on March 4th, 2010

Great MD & Great friend!!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

Very nice Dr. Would not want anyone else.