Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison M Fall has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Allison M. Fall is unprofessional, lacks bedside manner and compassion. She is highly judgmental and condescending, and overall, acts in a tacky fashion, including her demeanor, appearance and most importantly, the way she practices medicine. She does not even bother to comb her hair, let alone assess patients adequately. Be *AWARE* that she adds untruthful information to your medical record. Her patient assessments include asking very intrusive questions about your private life, talking about her own aliments while downplaying the patient's and belittling her colleagues and laughing about them. She is extremely unethical in that she makes insurance companies interests a priority before providing proper treatment or care to patients; know that she will talk you out of getting procedures, for example massage because she does not feel they are "scientifically" viable. She will do and say anything to reduce the amount of money that insurance companies must pay in claims. Do not trust her, in fact, I suggest seeing another doctor if at all possible. She has no business practicing medicine. Be very aware of this lady. She pretends to be a nice, sweet person, but she is not nice or sweet.
This lady is the exact opposite of what a real Dr is. She is manipulating, crass, unkind and thoughtless. She turned everything I said around to make it look like I caused the problem and even entered statements I made that have no relevance to my case at all. I plan to take this to the top, this lady should not be in practice. She must get paid a lot of money to help her sleep at night from the mental damage she causes with her lies. These are peoples lives but she doesn't care. First do no harm meens nothing to her.
This Doctor is basically an employee of the insurance companies. She has ZERO consideration or interest in her "patients". The insurance companies pay her to lie and harm injured people so they do not have to spend money on treatments. She HISTORICALLY done this and consistently reports that proven injured patients need no medical treatment despite all other doctor's recommendations and diagnosis. She is a gun for hire and should be brought up on criminal charges.
Dr. Fall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Allison M Fall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsConcentra Urgent Care, 2490 W 26th Ave Ste 200A, Denver, CO
Dr. Allison M Fall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.