1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Allison M Fall?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Beware

Dr. Allison M. Fall is unprofessional, lacks bedside manner and compassion. She is highly judgmental and condescending, and overall, acts in a tacky fashion, including her demeanor, appearance and most importantly, the way she practices medicine. She does not even bother to comb her hair, let alone assess patients adequately. Be *AWARE* that she adds untruthful information to your medical record. Her patient assessments include asking very intrusive questions about your private life, talking about her own aliments while downplaying the patient's and belittling her colleagues and laughing about them. She is extremely unethical in that she makes insurance companies interests a priority before providing proper treatment or care to patients; know that she will talk you out of getting procedures, for example massage because she does not feel they are "scientifically" viable. She will do and say anything to reduce the amount of money that insurance companies must pay in claims. Do not trust her, in fact, I suggest seeing another doctor if at all possible. She has no business practicing medicine. Be very aware of this lady. She pretends to be a nice, sweet person, but she is not nice or sweet.

Borderline Fraud

Absolutely one of the worst human beings I have had to encounter in my life. Very fake. Aka like she cares but you can tell she has a dark soul. It's like she is pretending to be a proffessional.

Laborer

This lady is the exact opposite of what a real Dr is. She is manipulating, crass, unkind and thoughtless. She turned everything I said around to make it look like I caused the problem and even entered statements I made that have no relevance to my case at all. I plan to take this to the top, this lady should not be in practice. She must get paid a lot of money to help her sleep at night from the mental damage she causes with her lies. These are peoples lives but she doesn't care. First do no harm meens nothing to her.

This Doctor is basically an employee of the insurance companies. She has ZERO consideration or interest in her "patients". The insurance companies pay her to lie and harm injured people so they do not have to spend money on treatments. She HISTORICALLY done this and consistently reports that proven injured patients need no medical treatment despite all other doctor's recommendations and diagnosis. She is a gun for hire and should be brought up on criminal charges.

what a Doc.

she is a big joke.Work for Insurance Co.Never ever go to this unethical Doctor.

Scary Doc

She is a very rude and unkind doctor. I wouldn't recommend her to an enemy.

worsthuma

fired my personal Dr after he sent me to her

This Dr is not going to treat your problems she is there to help the insurance company get out of paying for your care! My back was injured in a car acident and she keep asking about my hip. She could care less you just the $$ that the insurance will save with you now paying for your own care

Doesn't anybody moniter these people.

I am in constant pain ever since my fall,and she looks at me for ten minutes and says there is nothing wrong,that I am faking.Why can we only see doctors that are on workers comp payroll.Clearly any other doctor that was not on their payroll would easily be able to tell your hurt,my doctor said I was hurt.But she just flat out lies and nothing can be done about it.

bad Doctor

Dr Fall is a Insurance company doctor she is the choice of insurance co. to do their bidding I saw dr fall after a workcomp shoulder injury was found to involve my neck my ortho who treated me for 2years said it was work related dr fall saw me for thee weeks and made it preexisisting because I saw a chiropractor 4 years earlyer.she is a joke

Dr. Allison M Fall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.

Dr. Allison M Fall Is this you?