Dr. Allison L Haughton-Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison L Haughton-Green?

Weight loss

Hello I am a 44 year old stay at home mom in orlando. I couldnt lose weight and so I decided to see if the orlando institute was able to help me. On the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 23 pounds in 8 weeks! Last week I went off program and ate some chips and drank a couple of beers so coming in for my appointment I thought i had gained but to my suprise I was able to lose 5 pounds of fat! I would highly reccomend Dr.Green because this program works!

platinum lifetime

Hello my name is Jennifer and I am stay at home mom and a student in the Orlando area. I've been doing alot of research looking for a nutritionist and I found Dr.Green. on the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 7 pounds in the first week! I find myself having more energy during my day and I feel less hungry! I would highly reccomend this program because it works and I'm excited for what is in store for me.

Platinum metabolic lifetime program

Hello my name is Jose and I am part time landscaper and retired letter carrier in the orlando area. I wanted to lose weight as well as have more energy in my day and I decided to see Dr.Green. on the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 11.2 pounds of water and 14.6 pounds of fat for a total of 25.8 pounds in 1 week. During the program I thought I would have cravings to eat but to my surprise I never felt hungry or felt like eating foods I shouldn't have which was a great help. I would highly recommend Dr.Green because this plan works and really teaches me how to eat better.

Weight loss platinum lifetime metabolic program

Hello, I'm Gretel Kirchner from Inverness, Florida. I'm 23 years old and i travel over an hour to see Dr.Green because she's literally curing my PCOS, otherwise known as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I finally hit a wall with my weight gain and other annoyances that PCOS causes. My skin has cleared up and gained so much energy, yet lost so much weight. On the platinum lifetime metabolic program I have officially lost 101lbs and counting!!!! In 28 weeks! Yay! All thanks to Dr.Green's amazing and more than worth it health plan! I happily and excitingly went from a size 18 to a size 10. Almost into a size 8 which would have been virtually impossible without Dr.Green's health program. She cares and guides you the whole way through. So happy with this total experience!!! Thank you, Dr.Green!! What a blessing you've been to me!!

Too expensive for what you get

have been losing weight, but probably from stress over how much this program costs. I can't lose without help but I'm not sure how i feel about this program yet. Office is very dark, help doesn't seem professional.

Weight loss platinum lifetime metabolic program

Hello my name is Kimberly and My daughter Antonia are both from Orlando. I decided to go to the Orlando Institute because I was concerned for my daughters health and I was looking for a program that would help her find a way to eat food correctly and have a better life for both of us. On the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 17 pounds and Antonia who is on the gold lifetime metabolic program was able to lose 19.5 pounds in 5 weeks time! I’m very excited to say over the THANKSGIVING BREAK I LOST 3.8 lbs!!! I ate food and enjoyed my holiday and never felt like I was missing anything!!! Even members of my family noticed the weight I lost in my face! My daughter Antonia was able to lose 4.4 pounds over thanksgiving! With Dr.Greens informational thanksgiving video she was able to eat ham, collared greens, sweet potatoes and yellow rice and still lose weight! I would recommend Dr.Green because her program works without doubt or complications or feeling that you have to relegate your self to food you can’t enjoy and she gave me a program that is easy to follow. Thanks Dr. Green and team for this program!!!

PCOS platinum metabolic lifetime program

Hello my name is Gretel and I am waitress from Inverness. Because of my busy job it was very hard for me to eat healthy and being surrounded by food was very tempting for me. I had very low energy and I decided to see Dr.Green. On the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 89 pounds in almost 6 months. While on the program a lot of other health problems like my eczema that I had on my hands went away as well! Last week over thanksgiving I thought it would be hard for me to lose weight being surrounded by all the food but with Dr.Greens help I was able to stay on track and I lost 15 pounds! I have so much more energy and I feel so much better! I would recommend the platinum lifetime program because it just works and you will have a life changing experience!

Platinum lifetime metabolic program

Hello my name is Carol and I am a Market Partner with Monat. I had tried many other programs previously and they all did not work. My friend recommended me to see Dr.Green and I decided to check her out. On the platinum metabolic lifetime program I was able to lose 18 pounds in 3 weeks! Last week for thanksgiving I went on a cruise and despite being surrounded by food I was able to follow Dr.Green's video on how to eat right for thanksgiving and I was able to lose 2.8 pounds over the week. I would highly recommend the platinum lifetime metabolic program because it works and it is really easy to follow.

Platinm lifetime program

I was introduced to Dr Green in May of 2017. At this time I was 195 pounds suffering with PCOS and the constant weight gain associated with it. Losing weight was difficult and I was exhausted and miserable. Since starting the program in June I have lost 42 pounds on the scale and 32.6 pounds of fat!! This is a miracle for me. I have learned how to eat the right foods enabling my body to lose weight and my weekly meetings with Dr Green are so full of encouragement and guidance! I am a 36 year old wife and mother of two with a busy life and schedule, if I can do this anyone can! I am so thankful to have met Dr. Green and her awesome staff.

Weight loss

Hello my name is Ann Marie and I am from the orlando area. I am on the platinum lifetime metabolic program and in 15 weeks I was able to lose 50 pounds. As you know thanksgiving can be a stressful time especially with all the food you eat and with Dr. Greens advice I was able to eat the correct way and I was able to lose 2.6 pounds. I would highly recommend the platinum metabolic lifetime program because it works and its very simple.

Weight loss platinum lifetime metabolic program

Hi my name is Carol and I am an independent market partner with Monat in the Orlando area. I have tried countless weight loss programs previously and have been unsuccessful in losing weight as well as the constant pain in my joints and through out my body that led me to Dr.Green. On the platinum lifetime metabolic program I was able to lose 8 pounds in just my first week and a couple days ago I woke up realizing I had no more pain in my body which I have had my whole life and I was so excited! I find myself having more energy through my day and have no more brain fog. I would recommend the platinum lifetime metabolic program because it works, you'll be healthier and you will no longer be stuck in a body that you don't want!

Weight loss, thyroid

Hello my name is Kimberly and I am paraprofessional working with autistic children at lake Nona high school. I was looking for a weight loss plan for my daughter And through online research I was able to find Dr.Green. When I found The Orlando Institute Of weight management and metabolic medicine online and saw that Dr.Green was able to help her son who has autism lose 20 pounds I knew that this was the right program for my daughter and me. Ever since I have been on the platinum metabolic lifetime program I have been able to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks despite having a problem with my thyroid. I find myself having more energy and I now dance more with my daughters. I would recommend Dr.Green and the platinum metabolic lifetime program because this plan is effective and a simple adjustment to my everyday life. I still can eat food I usually eat and nothing is too hard that I cannot do despite having no thyroid.