Dr. Allison Hull Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Allison Hull?

STAY AWAY FROM her!

Posted on October 20th, 2017

STAY AWAY from this Dr. This doctor apparently thinks its okay to give a child a medication that he is allergic to! My child was diagnosed with a staph infection, the staph infection was confirmed through a culture! And this lady was more concerned about his immunizations being up to date and getting a flu shot. We told her several times in the office, NO!!!!! my child is NOT getting a flu shot, he is sick, he is up to date on immunizations, so no, no no. She asks us his drug allergies. And then asks us our pharmacy. So, we tell her. WE go to pharmacy to pick up meds. And guess what? This doctor prescribed him something he is highly allergic too!!! The pharmacists had an alert in the system, they called the doctors office, because it was after hours, the on call dr had to call dr. hull. Dr hull refused to prescribe anything else!!! pharmacist was blown away!!! as a parent, i'm blown away. This is not a doctor who cares about your childs best interest. STAY AWAY! I will be reporting this doctor. DO NOT GO TO HER! She is cocky and doesn't care! I hope that the person in charge of her, reads this. And is aware of her poor attitude, her cockiness is not welcomed. She has a poor bed-side manner. We will tell our insurance company what happened, and hope to discuss this with her superior. She needs to be put under a review. She should ask the parents, if they are ok with risking their child with a medication they are allergic too. She DID NOT ASK US! This tells me, she does not care. WE specifically told her several times, what he was allergic to. So dr, hull, you are hereby FIRED!!!!!

Slooooww Service & Rude Staff

Posted on July 14th, 2016

If you're planning to go to this office, be sure to block off a 2-3 period. If taken my son to this doctor a couple of times and I usually have to wait 40-1.5 hrs to get in (with a scheduled appt. mind you). Once you are in, the medical assistant works at a snail's pace. Don't expect to see the Doc for another 20 minutes. Dr. Hull is nice enough but doesn't seem very knowledgeable about what she is talking about. Staff at the front is plain rude and talk make excuses for wait time (doc. Is having her lunch). Best to go to a more smoothly running office.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Hull is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is very courteous. She listens to questions or concerns and give complete easily understood answers.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

As a new patient I didn't expect to wait over 45 minutes and have no one come in to let me know she was running late. Not a friendly staff in my opinion.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

dr Hull , ls outstanding.

Posted on May 18th, 2016