Dr. Allison Keen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Allison Keen?

Posted on June 15th, 2017

She is very professional They should not overbook appointments. Had to wait over 30 min. I think they forgot I was there. As for Ms. Keen I liked her she was very caring.

Posted on December 27th, 2014

First time I met Dr. Keen was in labor. Had emergency c-section after 4 hours pushing. She was fantastic. Also kind.

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

This doctor has a terrible bedside manner and needs to learn how to talk to her patients. She has said some heartless things to patients and should not be in this practice. Do not let her see you. She needs to learn compassion.

Comforting

Posted on June 5th, 2013

With such a busy office I wondered what type of customer service I would receive but I have to say I adore Dr. Keen. She always made me feel like She had time for me and As a new mom and someone who struggled to get pregnant she was amazing. I only wish she had been working the day I delivered so she could meet my son - who we all worked so hard to bring into this world!

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Was not friendly and was pretty rough in handling her patients. The staff is unfriendly aswell. This office has a lot of issues and it seems that no one likes their job and they are just there to get a pay check.This is suppose a place where they are to help bring a life into the world.Go there is you want to be treated poorly.

Posted on August 21st, 2017