Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison M Cullan
Dr. Allison M Cullan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cullan is affiliated with Childrens Hospital And Medical Center, Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Chi Health Immanuel Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison M Cullan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Koppert could be the best doctor ever. I have terminal cancer and have visited over 22 doctors in the last year. Dr. Koppert is the best. She not only understands medicine, but brings common sense, empathy, and practical solutions to the examination room. If you have a chance, see her, you will never forget.
Dr. Cullan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 2007
Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Allison M Cullan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllison Maria Cullan Md, 5310 S 84th St, Omaha, NE
Dr. Allison M Cullan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.