Dr. Allison Kreske Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Allison Kreske?

Amazing

Posted on April 21st, 2016

She is the most amazing ob ever I had her in my dughter delivery at st.joseph she has a lot of experience in this filed I will ask for her in my next delivery as well

Stay away unless you have super thick skin

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I wouldn't go back to see her if I were paid. I have a suspicious mass according to the radiology report so naturally I'm nervous. I haven't had a gynecological exam for over a year. My gynecologist in that practice required. If I could use the b word or worse here I would. I am going to complain to higher ups about her. She was rude, disrespectful--extremely disrespectful. I have never in my life been treated like this by a physician.

Worst Experience Ever

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Fist appointment with this person was fantastic. The second time I saw her was for a routine exam. She complained that she was up all night in deliveries at the hospital. She only examined one breast and walked out of the room as she was pushing drugs on me. As I dressed and left the room, I overheard her in the next room saying the exact same opening line..."how is your family?"...Won't be back to her or the practice.

Phenomenal Doctor - Phenomenal Practice

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Kreske was recommended to me by a friend when planning a pregnancy. She is such a caring, competent, relatable, and thorough doctor and so are all of the OBs in the practice. I've since found so many people who have her, all through recommendations. We get excited when we hear someone else is pregnant, "You get to see Dr. Kreske again!" I cannot say enough about how wonderful and reassuring everyone from the doctors and nurses to the office staff are. They do everything possible to make sure you have safe pregnancy and delivery while respecting your wishes. They won't ever do something because it's convenient for them, it's always about what's best for you. This is THE practice in town.

Posted on December 19th, 2016