The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allison M Linquist has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Allison M Linquist has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Dr. Allison M Linquist has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allison M Linquist is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
It took approximately 16 months to get an appt. to see Dr. Linquist. Initially she was with a practice, they called 2 days prior to the original appt. to say it was being cancelled as she had left their practice. I finally tracked her down and was advised she was starting her own - and I would be contacted. I got an appointment. She was fantastic, took her time with you, very personable, wonderful. As others have stated, your wait time prior to your appt. could go as long as 1+ hours past your appt. time. My entire family was going to see her. Then we started being scheduled with other doctors in the practice. The whole reason for going to this office was to see Dr. Linquist. We were told she was focusing on patients with a specific need and would have to see other doctors in the practice. It is unfortunate, as other than the extended wait time to see her, she is a really great doctor, and we were very disappointed. So we have gone back to the doctor we had prior to seeing her.
I think Allison Lindquist is the best! She is personable, knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. I've never felt rushed during a visit. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a top-notch dermatologist. If I had to name one thing that I would like to see improved, it would be that it didn't take quite so long for an appointment with her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Linquist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Allison M Linquist accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllison Linquist MD PC, 6518 Meadowridge Rd Ste 106, Elkridge, MD
Dr. Allison M Linquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkridge, MD.