Dr. Allison S Lipsey Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Allison S Lipsey?

Needs to work in another field

At first you think you have met a really sweet doctor. But she can't really answer any of your questions. She doesn't listen to your concerns. Also seems a little rushed. She gIves you blood tests and has her nurse call and say you don't have RA. She doesn't seem how to diagnose anything else.

Seems nice but spacey

You thing you have met a really nice doctor. Then you start asking questions. She never really answers them.she is like a programmed robot. Ask question. She speaks but doesn't really answer it. Ask another question and she answers with her same answer. Just keep seeing your pain doctor or that's for your general practioner. Then she orders you a blood test and has her office girl call and say the blood tests are OK but doesn't bother to see you and explain any of your tests. "Just keep seeing your GP". A REAL WASTE OF TIME. So you are still in pain with no answers. You feel like a person with no schooling has just give you the run around.

Read reviews, would never consider seeing her

I haven't met Dr. Lipsey. But half her reviews are horrible! Why would I want to subject my pain-racked body to her?

Great Doctor and office staff

No complaint. She listens to my concerns and is very good explaining things. Very good staff worki g with me on scheduling.

Positive experience

My first appointment was made easy by the secretary explaining things to me when the appointment was made. She was compassionate and caring. I was blown away by the treatment I received from Dr Lipsey. She was attentive and really got down to the bottom of my issues. Her secretary is the most delightful thing. She lightened my mood and I enjoyed her positive energy. Kimberly made this visit go smoothly and I was given excellent treatment by her as well. Anytime I call I always ask for her, it's like talking to family at this office.

Dr. Lipsey exceptional

Dr. Lipsey is terrific - she has managed my rheumatoid arthritis for 18+ yrs.

Inaccurate diagnosis, Physician does not have patients best interests in mind.

Dr. Lipsey is a great doctor who is very proficient in her diagnosis and prescribing needed medications. I have been her patient for 17 years and she is always ready to listen.

got to wonder if she really knows what she is doing. She hasn't helped me with my RA and controlling it. She is fairly nice, but nice don't keep me out of pain.

Your wasting her time and Yours

I went there hoping for someone that understood lupus, sjorgrens and fibro and she was horrible. I had been diagnosed by mayo clinic and she said nothing is wrong with you. I also had open heart surgery to remove a rare tumor and she commented she wouldn't have waisted her time. I moved here from IL and she left little faith for docs here. She spent 10 mins on my 10 years of bad health. Also said fibromyalgia does NOT exist. Worthless

Terrible

Your first visit she is all concerned after that forget it, after 10 mins she walks out the door while your talking. She puts you on meds and sends you elsewhere. No personality or caring. To an ra patient YOU LOOK GOOD duh. Unless your 100 lbs overweight or grey haired your fine.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Lipsey treated my husband and found what was going on with him at the first visit. She called him that afternoon to tell us that he had a severe case of hypothyroidism and called in the medicine for him to begin taking that night. He had seen other doctors who did not take time with him to find out, but Dr. Lipsey did! We are very thankful for her. We feel that God sent her to us! We highly recommend her to anyone needing a great doctor!